At Anasia, we offer more than a job. We provide a long-term career and a chance to make a real difference. Whether it is in Sales, Customers Service, Accounting, Marketing, Logistics, HR, Admin or IT, we offer you an opportunity to grow the business and achieve personal success.
ANASIA is a firm where you will be expected to work hard, challenge yourself every day and provide our clients with service that is unmatched in its dedication to their needs. You will also receive the best training in the industry, have an opportunity where client responsibility and contact will come to you early in your career, and experience the thrill of delivering difficult work that is done well. We can achieve these standards because we demand excellence while recognizing that our employees are most effective when they enjoy a reasonable quality of life as well.
It takes work to find the right balance, and everyone does it differently, but at ANASIA we value the importance of all aspects of our employees’ lives. That is why our highly accomplished professionals choose ANASIA over many other opportunities for employment – and stay to make their careers here.
To secure a healthy work environment, we strive to do the following:
- Develop an attitude of teamwork and quality in our day to day operations.
- Create an atmosphere which fosters challenges, fun, safety, and cleanliness.
- Seize opportunities which demonstrate excellent execution, caring attitude, and a sense of urgency.
- Commit to doing, to acting openly, equitably and consistently in our pursuit of uncompromising quality.
- Increase participation in company activities while seeking knowledge, enthusiasm, and an improved quality of life for ourselves, co-workers, and the community.
- Respect team member values which may be different from our own.
- Accept responsibility for promoting ethical and legal conduct in personal and business practices.
- Recruit &Promote the best-qualified people recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Provide a competitive salary and benefits package and develop the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Establish and effectively communicate sound policies, rules, and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining company compliance with employment and labor laws, corporate directives, and labor agreements.
- Communicate in a candid and fair manner with the diverse workforce from which our company derives its strength.