Anasia sets high standards for selecting business partners, based on mutuality, transparency and long-term commitment. Therefore, we are, proud of being the local partner of world reputable organizations that honor and support “Partnership.” In Anasia we act and behave as real partners which is crucial to maintaining continuous growth and business sustainability.
The Endress+Hauser Group is among the leading international providers of measurement instruments, services and automation solutions for industrial process engineering. Our range of products includes sensors, instruments, systems, and services for level, flow, pressure and temperature measurement, liquid analysis and data acquisition. We link field devices to control systems and support our customers with automation and logistics solutions. Our products set standards, both regarding quality and technology.
Endress+Hauser’s customers come primarily from the chemical, petrochemical, food & beverage, water and waste-water, oil and gas, life science, power & energy, primaries & metal, pulp & paper, and shipbuilding industries. With our help, customers optimize the processes regarding economic efficiency, reliability, safety, and environmental protection.
For more information please visit the following link: www.endress.com
Metso is a global supplier of technology and services for the mining, construction, power generation, oil and gas, recycling and pulp and paper industries. We utilize our deep technological competence and industrial knowledge to provide innovative solutions and services that help improve your operation's productivity and environmental quality. With 27,000 professionals based in over 50 countries, we're close to you, ready to deliver reliability, sustainability, and profitability.
Metso supplies a comprehensive line of valves and flow control products, trusted for their reliability and trouble-free operation. Proven solutions include flanged ball valves, rotary plug control valves, segment valves, high-performance butterfly valves, safety instrumented system solutions, remote valve monitoring systems, positioners, actuators, accessories, and related software.
- Neles: Metal-seat valve solutions take on the most challenging conditions, helping you operate at peak productivity 24/7.
- Jamesbury: The standard for soft-seat valve solutions. Maximum process efficiency and reliability due to the industry's highest sealing integrity.
- Stonel: Robust, field-based communication technologies featuring solid-state reliability to automate your valves for optimized process performance.
- Valvcon: Our full line of electric actuators for valves and dampers are compact, rugged and reliable. Available with a variety of options and accessories to meet your needs.
- Customer Engineered Solutions: Our extensive design and build capabilities let us produce an innovative valve solution for your unique application challenge.
- Mapag: These valve solutions are designed for applications with wide temperature ranges, high pressure and extreme tightness with different materials.
- OEM Valve Repair & Service: Metso’s global network of Service Centers repairs and test your valves against the original specifications. Only OEM parts are used, and all repaired products are issued a new standard warranty.
As a family-run company, EBRO ARMATUREN develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art industrial valves and automation technology. It has established an impressive track record with products deployed in the area of water treatment, power plant technology, chemical industry, seawater desalination, and renewable energies. With more than 1000 employees worldwide, EBRO is committed not only to producing standardized butterfly valves but also to delivering tailor-made solutions.